I’m making you a promise. This is the best Crockpot Hot Chocolate you’ll ever make. It’s super rich, chocolatey, and creamy. Best of all, it stays hot in the crockpot so guests can serve themselves all night!
Christmas isn’t Christmas without hot chocolate. Today I’m sharing one of my most favorite recipes. I make this all the time during the holidays. Sometimes just for us, but mostly, I make it for parties and get-togethers. It never fails. Someone always asks for the recipe. It’s that good. I promise that this is the last hot chocolate recipe you’ll ever use. This Crockpot Hot Chocolate is very rich because it’s made with milk and heavy whipping cream. Semi-sweet chocolate chips are melted into the hot milk and it’s sweetened with condensed milk. The result is steaming cup of chocolatey goodness.
Later this week, I’ll be sharing how I set up a Crockpot hot chocolate bar to entertain your guests (Sshh….it also gets them to serve themselves – don’t tell anyone). I’ll show you how to set up toppings so that it is a fun, entertaining activity that gives your guests something to do. Here is a preview to my Hot Chocolate Bar Printable available for sale on Etsy and in my blog store.
Crockpot Hot Chocolate
- 1 Condensed Milk 14 oz can
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Cups Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 6 Cups Milk
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Combine all ingredients in to a slow cooker.
- Heat slow cooker on low setting. Cover and let chocolate melt.
- Stir frequently until chocolate chips and condensed milk are fully incorporated. Allow 2 hours to reach full temperature