The newness of Spring makes us all want a fresh, clean house. Today, I’m providing a 30 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge. You’ll do just one task every day for a month to get your house in shape.
If you’re anything like me your house gets out of shape during the holidays. Things like ceiling fans, windows and other things get neglected. Besides, just getting all the holiday stuff back in tubs and stored is already a huge chore! But after a few weeks, I begin to notice just how gross and filthy my house gets.
Did you ever notice how dusty ceiling fans get? Even windows and their screens get full of dead bugs, spider webs and other gross things. I’m always shocked how just washing windows can totally change the feel of your house from the inside!
30 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge
Therefore, today I’m providing a simple way to handle Spring Cleaning. I found that doing just one chore a day over a month works fairly well. Today, I’m providing a 30 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge with a FREE printable. Print it out and get started whenever you want. Let’s do this together!
- Day 1: Wipe down all ceiling fans and chandeliers
- Day 2: Dust all baseboards
- Day 3: Wipe down doors and disinfect the doorknobs
- Day 4: Vacuum drapery and/or blinds
- Day 5: Clean grill / BBQ pit
- Day 6: Purge unnecessary paperwork
- Day 7: Shampoo Carpets
- Day 8: Dust out all area rugs
- Day 9: Reseal grout in bathrooms and kitchen
- Day 10: Polish wood floors / Clean grout on tiles
- Day 11: Clean porch / patio
- Day 12: Clean outdoor furniture
- Day 13: Wash windows
- Day 14: Defrost Your Freezer
- Day 15: Clean your garbage disposal
- Day 16: Descale shower heads
- Day 17: Clean oven
- Day 18: Flip and rotate mattresses
- Day 19: Disinfect children’s toys
- Day 20: Change batteries in smoke detectors
- Day 21: Clean dryer lint trap
- Day 22: Wash indoor wastebaskets
- Day 23: Wash bathroom rugs
- Day 24: Clean refrigerator shelves and drawers
- Day 25: Sweep out the fireplace
- Day 26: Polish silver or other metals that tarnish
- Day 27: Rotate seasonal wardrobe
- Day 28: Vacuum stairs and wipe down spindles
- Day 29: Reseal granite
- Day 30: Clean scuffs and handprints off walls
That’s it! I sincerely hope that this 30 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge helps you enjoy your house more! For the most part, Spring cleaning can be a lot of work, but it’s worth it to have a clean, peaceful home.