Every year I set up a hot chocolate bar for the Holidays. Its a great way to get your guests to serve themselves and be happy about it! A hot chocolate bar is fun for kids and adults alike. It’s a great addition to playdates, parties and get togethers. This is a hit at all my parties! I put the toppings in mason jars for easy storage when not in use. Here is a hot chocolate bar printable you can use to create your own!
- Red Buffalo Plaid Sign
- Labels for Toppings
- Recipe Menu (Show your guests how to pair toppings)
- Shopping List
How To Use the Hot Chocolate Bar Printable
- Print the sign on photo paper.
- OPTION 1: Print and place in 8.5 x 11″ document frame.
- OPTION 2: Print and trim off white border and place in standard 8×10″ frame
- Print labels on sticker paper (available on Amazon). Cut out and put on containers of your choice.
You will need Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or other .Pdf viewing software to use this printable. Colors may vary from printer to printer as well as web to print.
Print on Best or High Quality setting to ensure full color saturation.
THIS IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD – YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT