Turn up the heat at home with the super sexy, romantic Valentine’s Day Playlist.
I love Valentine’s Day. First, I’m Catholic and it’s the feast day of St. Valentine, a 3rd century saint. If you’re unfamiliar with Catholic beliefs, a feast day is a day in the liturgical calendar when Catholics venerate (honor and remember) a saint. St. Valentine was an early Italian Christian whose devotion and love for Christ led to his martyrdom. Although little of his life is reliably known, he has long been associated with love and devotion.
Secondly, I love Valentine’s because even though it has become another commercial holiday, it does remind me how blessed I am to have a loving spouse. In a busy world, it’s easy to take for granted our loved ones. But on February 14, I’m compelled to honor my husband and others whom I love.
That being said, any mama out there knows it’s so hard to have a date night with little ones. So my husband and I try to make home as romantic as possible. Therefore, we often have at-home date nights once the kids are in bed. So today I’m sharing a playlist to kindle some magic between you and your significant other!
Where to Listen
There are so many options these days to listen to curated playlists. Spotify, Pandora, and Apple iTunes. Frankly, I love Apple iTunes! Create as many playlists as you want, download as many songs as you want and you can have a family plan to share with your spouse and kids.
So I will tell you, this romantic Valentine’s Day playlist is kinda old school! But hey, some of the best songs were done years ago. But don’t worry, I’ve thrown plenty of modern stuff in there too!
Romantic Valentine’s Day Playlist
- When I Need You, Rod Stewart
- Hello, Adele
- I Can’t Help Falling in Love, Elvis Presley
- To Make You Feel My Love, Garth Brooks
- Perfect Duet, Ed Sheeran (with Beyonce)
- Moondance, Van Morrison
- Shallow, Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper
- True Love Ways, Buddy Holly
- Now and Forever, Richard Marx
- Songbird, Kenny G
- Need You Now, Lady Antebellum
- Mercy, Shawn Mendes
- Daddy’s Home, The Platters
- Take My Breath Away, Berlin
- I Only Have Eyes For You, The Flamingo
- Faithfully, Journey
- Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran
- Someone Like You, Van Morrison
- It’s Raining, Inara George
- For You, Coldplay
- For Sentimental Reasons, Nat King Cole
- I Left My Heart in San Francisco, Tony Bennett
- I Wanna Sex You Up, Color Me Badd
- No Ordinary Love, Sade
- Everything I Do ( I Do It For You), Bryan Adams
- Toxic, Rumer Willis
- The Book of Love, Peter Gabriel
- All You Got is Gold, The Great Escape
- Crash Into Me, Dave Matthews
- Stay With Me, Sam Smith
- All of Me, John Legend
The post, Romantic Valentine’s Day Playlist, first appeared on My Beautiful Mess
Looking for other playlists? Check out The Ultimate Halloween Party Playlist