Don’t forget passwords anymore! I’m sharing a FREE beautiful black, white, and blush, classic sized Happy Planner password log.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase through a link I provide, I may receive a small percentage at no cost to you. Your support helps me offset the costs incurred with this blog. See my full disclosure policy.
Hey there, friend! I’ve got something super cute for you today! A Happy Planner password log.
Girl, I’m getting old. I can’t remember anything if I don’t write it down. Passwords are no exceptions. And these days…passwords are getting harder to remember. I mean first we just needed a capital letter. Then a capital letter and a number. Now they want special characters! What next?
Over the last couple of years, I’ve just scribbled them into a sheet in my Happy Planner ®, but as it grew, I had the need for more organization. I’m shocked that Happy Planner hasn’t come out with a password log yet, especially in the household extension pack.
So I decided to make one…at least for you and me to use that will fit inside your classic Happy Planner. Best of all, I’m offering it FREE to you here on the blog!
Directions for your Happy Planner Password Log
- Download the PDF file at the end of this post.
- Print out on regular 8.5 x 11″ paper
- Trim down to size by following the grey trim guide lines.
- Punch with your classic Happy Planner punch.
- Enjoy and use! Subscribe to my blog for more goodies like this!
That’s it! Thank you for downloading my password log. I love making helpful things like this for my readers. In the comments below, I’d love to hear what other printables you’d love to see!
Before you leave, check out some of my other Happy Planner related posts:
- How Happy Planner Changed My Life
- 8 Ways to Menu Plan With the Happy Planner
- How to Use the Wellness Happy Planner