The holidays are almost here and that can sometimes usher in stress. It can be hard to stay on top of all the responsibilities during the holidays, that’s why I designed this awesome Buffalo Plaid Christmas Planner. When I started hosting Christmas for my family, I created this planner for myself. Why not share it with all my awesome blog readers like you!
This planner has everything you need to tackle the holidays. From gift-giving to budgeting and party planning, I’ve created 34 awesome printables to help you stay on task through the holidays. This planner is a printable document, meaning no physical item will be sent to you. Instead, after your purchase, you will download it. You can print it out on your home computer. This Christmas Planner is undated so you can use it year after year. Here is what you get…
You get three different covers so you can create a Christmas binder.
- Buffalo Plaid “Christmas Planner”
- Buffalo Plaid “Merry and Bright”
- Buffalo Plaid “Baby It’s Cold Outside”
- Expense Tracker – to document and categorize all your expenditures and keep a running total of spending
- Christmas Budget Worksheet – a worksheet to create a budget for all your holiday-related expenses like gift-giving, food, entertainment, decorating, clothing, portraiture, postage, etc.
Menu & Party Planning
- Party Planning Worksheet – Create your guest list, activities, decor, menu, etc for all your holiday get-togethers
- Menu – Menu worksheet that includes all three meals plus a shopping list
- Recipe Page – keep all of your holiday recipes close at hand
- Black Friday Wish List – keep track of all the Black Friday items you want to buy as well as websites, coupon codes, and how much the sales are so you can compare which sale is better
- Online Order Tracker – Keep track of all your online orders including tracking numbers and expected arrival dates
- Gift Tracker by Recipient – keep track of all the gifts you are giving to each individual
- Gift Tracker – an alternate list for tracking gifts
- Stocking Stuffer List – Keep track of all the stocking stuffers for each person
- Gift Ideas – Use this sheet to brainstorm and narrow down possible gift for friends and families
- Gift Idea Profile – Give this sheet to friends and family. Here they can give you their sizes, their favorite stores, and hints at what they might love for Christmas
- Decorating Ideas – a room by room plan on your theme and decorating items as well as shopping list
- Decoration Inventory – a full inventory of all your holiday interior and exterior decorations, place settings, linens, etc so you know exactly what you have and where it is stored.
Calendars and Planners
- Christmas Bucket List – a running check list of all your fun bucket list activities complete with a date column so you can plan them out.
- Undated November Calendar – Use this to plan your holiday events and activities at a glance. Undated so you can use year after year.
- Undated December Calendar – Use this to plan your holiday events and activities at a glance. Undated so you can use year after year.
- To Do List – a simple to do list to check things off
- Christmas Day Daily Planner – everything you need to organize Christmas Day. A by the hour look as well as traditions to carry out, the menu for the day a to do list and even church details.
- Christmas Eve Daily Planner – everything you need to organize Christmas Day. A by the hour look as well as traditions to carry out, the menu for the day a to do list and even church details.
- Weekly Planner – A weekly planner with a cleaning list, menu plan, shopping list and weekly view
- Christmas Card Tracker– keep track of all your Christmas Card addresses as well as who has sent you cards
- Traditions and Activities – a look at Christmas traditions and activities you want to add to your holiday calendar
- Travel Plans – whether it’s your travel itinerary or your incoming guests, you can have it all here on one page
Seven weeks of holiday preparation already done for you. Complete all the weekly tasks to stay on top of holiday obligations.
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- Week 4
- Week 5
- Week 6
This product is also available in my Etsy Shop.
DISCLAIMER: I’ve tried to capture colors as accurately as possible. However, colors can vary from web to print and from printer to printer. Due to the nature of digital printables, returns are not accepted. However, if there is anything wrong with your order, please message me and I will do everything in my power to make it right. I want you to be totally satisfied with your order.