Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins
Raspberries and white chocolate are the two delicious main ingredients in these simple scratch muffin recipe.
- muffin tin
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 Lrg Egg
- 2 Cups Flour
- ¾ Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 5 Tbsp Butter Softened
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a stand mixer, add egg and beat slightly
- Add vanilla, softened butter, sugar, and cream on low until combined
- Add milk
- Slowly add flour and baking powder a little at a time. Mix only enough to combine ingredients.
- Take bowl off mixer and add raspberries and white chocolate. Gently fold into batter
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tin or paper liners in tin.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until tops are fully risen and golden brown.
- Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center. Toothpick should come out clean.