- 1 Egg, large
- 2 Cups Flour
- ¾ Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- ¾ Cups Granulated Sugar
- 5 Tbsp Butter, softened
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a stand mixer, add egg and beat it slightly. Add vanilla extract, softened butter and sugar and cream on low until combined.
- Slowly add milk until fully combined.
- Slowly add flour and baking powder a little bit at a time. Mix only enough to combine ingredients.
- Take the bowl off the mixer. Add raspberries and white chocolate chips. Fold into the batter.
- Spoon mixture into either a greased muffin tin or paper liners in tin.
- Bake for 18-20 mins until fully risen and tops are golden brown.
- Insert a toothpick to check for doneness. It should be completely clean when removed from the muffin.
The secret to soft, fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth quick breads is not to over mix flour. Overmixing flour makes it tough and dry.