Save time and get organized this Thanksgiving with this printable Thanksgiving planner. Seven pages included!
Hey there, friend. I hope you’re having an awesome November. Novembers are so hectic. I love the crackling fires and and brisk days. But as we approach Thanksgiving, it feels anything but calm in my house.
Several years ago, I took over the responsibility of hosting during the holidays. With two kids and all the other responsibilities on my plate, I always felt frazzled when it got close to Thanksgiving. So much to remember! So much to prepare for!
Thats why, I created this printable Thanksgiving planner to help me create my guest list and gather my recipes. I’m able to keep track of all my annual Autumn decor. I use the monthly calendar to space out my responsibilities so I’m not saving everything for the last minute.
Here are my tips:
- If you haven’t already decorated for Fall, you can do that in late October. I like to keep an inventory so I know if things get lost or broken. It forces me to look at every item and see if they are getting too raggedy. It also helps me see how much I really have so I don’t go crazy buying during every season. I make note of where I store it (I number my tubs) so I know exactly where to look to find it.
- The first week of November, make your guest list and set your food budget. Give guests at least two weeks notice for an invitation. Three or four weeks is even better. Paper invitations are always more personal and elegant.
- On the second week of November, I would start gathering recipes. Consider what entertainment or music you’ll have for guests. Order or create any table centerpieces.
- The week of Thanksgiving, buy your groceries. Wash all your plates and dishes that have been sitting in storage.
- If you’re using a formal dining room, consider setting your table the day before to save time.
- Also the day before, you can bake your pies and do a lot of the prep work (like chopping) to help save time in the kitchen on Thanksgiving Day.
I hope my planner helps you get a handle on entertaining the way it has helped me. I’d love to hear about what things have helped you!
Here is What You Get
- 2 Planner Covers or you can use them as signs to frame or hang.
- A Party Planner sheet with guest list and menu
- Decoration Inventory Worksheet to keep track of all your decor and where it is stored.
- An undated monthly calendar to use year after year
- A Recipe page
- A Thanksgiving music playlist for your dinner party
Get Organized This Thanksgiving
Click Here to Visit My Etsy Shop
I hope you love your Printable Thanksgiving Planner! Thank you so much for supporting my blog. Your purchase helps me keep it going. Have a blessed holiday!